Pascoe Vale is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 10 km north of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Moreland. At the 2011 Census, Pascoe Vale had a population of 14,885.
Pascoe Vale was named after the John Pascoe Fawkner Estate, which was originally a holding of 709 acres (2.87 km2). The estate, established in 1839, was bounded by the Moonee Ponds Creek to the west, Gaffney Street to the south, Northumberland Road to the east and Rhodes Parade to the north. John Pascoe Fawkner built a timber house overlooking the creek, in the Marie Street area of Oak Park.
Pascoe Vale Post Office opened on 25 September 1911. A Pascoe Vale West Post Office opened in 1927 and closed in 1976.
Pascoe Vale Road in the mid-19th century was originally called Sydney Road. For much of the 19th century, where a fast food chicken outlet in Pascoe Vale Road now exists, was once a Cobb & Co waystation. Ironically, during much of the 20th century, the same location was a chicken farm.